If you have a question about any of our products, feel free to take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions

Faq

Yes, Shea kiss Creams are suitable for adults and babies from 6 months.

The Bodybutter ingredients are naturally rich in vitamins A and E to fight free radicals, Shea kiss keeps the skin moisturised without leaving the skin oily.

No our products are not tested on animals and they are also vegan friendly.

Our products are 97% natural and the remaining 3% is the fragrance oil.

Our shea butter is sourced from west Africa.

Shea Kiss Bodybutter should be kept in a dark cool place away from direct sunlight, this stops it from melting.

If the cream does melt, store it in the refrigerator for about about 10-15 minutes until it almost solidifies. Once solid give it a mix until it’s returns to it’s soft, fluffy consistency.

Yes you can do as you wish! As long as the products you are adding are suitable for your skin.

Shea Kiss is a Bodybutter, it can also be used as a face cream although we advise to carry out a skin patch test on a small area of your face first.

Apply a small amount of Shea Kiss to the side of your face and leave the area for 24-48 hours. If there is no reaction then you can apply on your face as desired.

Shea Kiss is very versatile and can also be used on your hair. Our trio of Shea butter, coconut oil and almond oil have amazing benefits for the hair as well as the skin.

We understand that some people are allergic to some of the ingredients of Shea Kiss, so we offer a customised bodybutter tailored made just for you!

The customised cream can come with or without the base oil and even the fragrance oil.
*Only available upon request via email below

If this does not answer your question and you still wish to contact us, please email sheakiss@hotmail.com

Shea Kiss